Some quick notes:
- Alice and Hazel are now 18.5 weeks old. Hazel looks like she's just about ready to lay her first egg, Alice has a while yet, I think.
- Willa starts 1st grade in a few days. We're trying very hard to get back into he fall routine for the family. It's hard right now, because...
- We just got back from vacation. The Sinkis spent a week in the forests of Kentucky. I know I always say photos to follow, and rarely post photos. This time I mean it.
- We're also prepping to have Henry start a preschool/daycare program. I'm starting my internship next week!
- We closed on the house refinance yesterday.
All of that, plus cramming in the last bits of summer. Busy times!