Friday, January 19, 2007

strangers and suckers

I have a comment 2 posts back from anonymous. Mom? Even the guy offering me $5000 a week in exchange for ad space here had a name, and poor, poor grammar (I'd like to see better grammar in spam).

Now, I think anonymous is mom, or maybe my sister Lisa, but it reminds me that I'm sharing this for whoever stumbles across this site. I've been careful about too much information: kind of like having a window open, but it's one up high so there's really no danger. Besides, if I don't know you, and you're reading this, I'd imagine you're terribly bored. I started this blog for a few reasons:

To give myself a creative way to process day to day life

I'm terrible at keeping up a baby book with Willa's milestones, and here's something she can read when she's older. If she wants to.

My family lives on the east coast of Michigan and we don't get to see them as often as anyone would like. This is a nice way for them to "be a part" of the daily lives of our circus.

Anyhow Willa has turned into the pacifier police at day care. Yesterday at daycare, I watched Willa crawl up to a "friend" (the center calls the kids each others "friends." "Nicholas, we don't put boogers on our friends cheeks.") She sat down next to him, pulled his pacifier out of his mouth, tossed it to the ground, and crawled away. Apparently she does this a lot to all of the kids with pacifiers. She doesn't want it for herself, but she doesn't want them to have it either. They call her the pacifier police there.

No comments: