When she's been caught feeding the dogs at the table, "time out?"
When she's bored at the table, "time out?"
Last week she got frustrated and slapped me, "time out?"
I'm not sure this is working the way it should.
On the other hand, is it possible her 2 year old brain knows when she needs to be removed from a situation for a little while?
A few other things:
- This week #2 has been the size of a lemon, and I keep forgetting to tell y'all.
- The baby bunnies are gone. No traces of foul play. They're just gone.
- Brother Brian graduates from Wayne State tomorrow. I hope there's the perfect high school looking for a history teacher for the fall. I also hope it doesn't rain tomorrow - outdoor ceremony.
- The Sinkis are looking forward to a trip to Mackinac Island later this month. I have a few weeks to get over my pregnancy induced chocolate aversion.
- No matter how long I live in GR, the first Friday of the month at noon tornado siren testing freaks me out for a minute. In "the homeland" it's the first Saturday of the month at 1, I think. Guess what just went off? Guess who jumped in her seat?