Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project Valentine"s Day


Cabin fever has Willa (and the rest of us) bouncing off of the walls. If I can keep her busy, my sanity stays in tact. We've done a lot of projects this winter. Above you'll see the Valentine's Day treats that Willa and I made for her friends and both of the kids' teachers. This was an easy project for Willa to help with. We just melted the chocolate disks into ice cube trays with fun shapes. A day later, we popped them onto pretzels and microwaved them for 15 seconds.

This particular package was for Seth. Seth is Willa's best friend and her buddy since they were both 3 months old. She told us a week ago that she was going to marry Seth. And they were going to have 10 kids. And 10 doggies. And 10 ponies. And 10 jellyfish.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Cute idea for Valentine's Day!

Keri said...

My best friend when I was really little was Adam. When we were 4 years old, we vowed to get married. I still remember that. I wonder what Adam is up to now.

(Willa and Seth just reminded me of this.)

Christina said...

I'm going to have to steal this idea for next year!