Thursday, April 12, 2007

But wait, there's more.

Apparently my awesome husband had 1% even more awesome in him than I knew. He called to say he went to get a cable at lunch. And uploaded 226 photos to Snapfish.

Extra minutes on a neck rub tonight for him!

So, here we are:


Willa being "dainty" note the pinky is up.
Monkey cake, and her own banana cake


MaKenna, Willa's cousin turned 3, the day after Willa turned 1.



4 Generations of April b-days. All of "the ladies" in my dad's life were born in April, mom, wife, 2 daughters, 2 grandaughters.

And finally, proof that having a cute daughter has made me soft; Willa in a purple frilly dress, hangin' with uncle Brian:


2 comments:

Em said...

Oh yay! Pictures! She is being dainty, but who knows. Could be a real girlie girl and not like getting her hands dirty! Thanks for sharing. Now, we need to get the T's and the K's together, FINALLY. Especially now that the sun is shining today! YAY!

Beth said...

I think I had that exact same easter basket when I was a kid.