Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hi, come in. Can I get you something to drink?

First, thanks to those who checked in 2 posts back. And for those of you who haven't, please do.

The way I see it, this is a place for me to ramble and collect memories for myself. It's a somewhat selfish and self-centered act for me to come here and write and expect people to care, on a daily basis, about what I put here in my little nook on the internet. I know. This is where I'm totally self aware and my skin feels itchy.

On the other hand, this is also a site that allows people who know us to check in with life at Camp Sinki, and those who don't to stalk us - I mean learn about complete strangers (us).

So, if you're a friend or stranger and are peeking in, please drop a comment sometime. "Hey, it's nice to see Willa smile, because of her clinginess to mom and dad, I haven't seen it in real life." Or "cut the crap, you want to be a stay-at-home mom so you don't miss any Martha Stewart." Or "Nice photo. Your husband has a cute butt" are okay to share. If you're looking into this fishbowl, let me know. I'd like to say hi.

I'm not saying, comment or scram. Just inviting you to do so more pointedly, kind of like, "please have a seat, make yourself at home." Also, just like the high school yearbook, everyone knows if you get more people writing in your blog, you know you're, like, totally popular.

Second here is the photo of my dad reading to MaKenna and Willa after returning from a long day at the Detroit Zoo earlier this month:


Awwww....











Third I was going to post about our refreshing weekend on the road north of the 45th parallel, but that will have to wait for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Em said...

What an adorable photo!