Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Huh? It's Wednesday?

So, I've lost a few days to illness. From about 1pm on Monday to this morning, I've been in bed, sleeping. When I was asleep I could not feel as bad, and my body kept wanting to be horizontal. My brain, pulsating from the headache of the century, stopped being in charge. And so I turned on PBS and slept to the sweet sounds of Clifford the Big Red Dog.

When you sleep for 2 days there is less to write about.

The weekend was wonderful. We saw live music and had to wrestle Willa from the steps to the stage. There was swimming and adoration of dads. It was good.

3 comments:

Em said...

What?? Live music?? Without me?

Anonymous said...

So when you are sick do you still take Willa to Day Care so that you can take care of yourself? There is no way Casey would let me sleep right now. In a couple of months it's going to get interesting. I had to even tell him to go get something so I could finish typing this comment. Jen

Anonymous said...

Want a "nanaid"
Feel better k?
luv MaKenna