Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tangible differences

Tomorrow our couch and chair arrive. The walls have been painted (by Jim), the carpet has been cleaned (by Jim), the once clean room has as assortment of toys strewn across the clean carpet (thanks, Willa). I have been perched on my throne and snacking on fresh berries and fancy chocolates.
No.
I chase Willa to make sure she's not laying on the damp carpet or chewing on paint brushes or trying to put nails into her eyeball.
I need a project that has a beginning and end (providing for Willa's safety and well being has no end in sight) that makes a difference to the house and our family. Suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we meet in the middle and I'll take monkeyhead for a day.
that is the only way. considering locking them up in the scary basement is not so law friendly.
have a great day.
lmg