Friday, June 22, 2007

Pants on, one leg at a time - if they're there

In a big hurry this week - sick, busy, family fun, wedding and rehearsal for Heather. Oh, and work too. It's got my head spinning - not enough that I'd try to return some pants at a department store and wait in line for 20 minutes with the receipt in hand... but not pants, but I'm kind of frazzled.

The pants thing? Someone I know and love did this yesterday. When she told me, I cackled. She told me I couldn't put it here. I've protected her identity, hope this way is okay.

2 comments:

Em said...

I did almost the same thing the other day. Went to exchange the bathing suit, had receipt in hand walking into Old Navy, but no suit. Glad I am not the only one.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say.. it wasn't me. But it sounds like something that I would do. ~B