Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last year and now


Every so often, I like to look back in the blog to see what we were up to a year ago. Just so happens Willa was taking her first clumsy solo steps this week last year.

After reading that I teared up a little. Our baby... she's growing up. Good thing I'm already pregnant, right?

Anyhow, here's our fashionista last year, and this weekend.










This morning while I was getting dressed, she was watching Curious George on PBS. George was trying to learn to hibernate like a bear (because he didn't want to wear his winter coat). I asked Willa what George was doing. She told me, "HA night-night" which is hibernate in toddler.

Also, with Spring coming, I've been feeling like a little kid in the back seat on a road trip, "are we there yet? How about now?" And the word from the front seat is "almost...."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow what a change in 12 months! so cute!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, she's grown so much. I love the sassy diva sunglasses!

Erin Marie said...

Tomorrow is the first day of spring, and I seriously feel the urge to do a naked equinox dance in honor of the day.

Kerri said...

Awww, just too darn cute! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Breeding. What a difference a year makes. When it comes down to the copper it's about making babies. Biology. Good work!

The Loucks Family said...

Look at her! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

how many muppet shows until we are there? i have iris's coming up. which now are covered up with snow.
lov ya
lg

Vanessa said...

She looks fabulous in the sunglasses!