Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Heavy things, heavy heart

Now I am a blogging slacker and a liar.
I'm kind of laying low in the bat cave right now.
My sister has run into some complications with her pregnancy, and I'm using my spare time and energy to send good thoughts, think of something productive I might do to provide help to my little sister and her husband and their four year old, and generally try not to cry every time I feel my own baby move inside of me.
Caring for and loving other people is hard work. Lisa shared the names of her babies with me, and now I might love them even more. I'm sharing neither the names nor the gender, as I don't know if that's public yet.
The twins are sharing a placenta, and that's not a good thing. Here is an article * that describes the surgery we're hoping will take place in Tampa, FL early next week. Science and medicine continues to amaze me.
Sinki vacation review will tie up when I can write about it and give it justice. For now, any crossed fingers, good vibes and big strong prayers sent to Lisa and her family would be terrific.

*Andi, I don't know if you read here or not, but if you do, thanks again for the article.

7 comments:

Christina said...

oh no! thinking of her!!

Heather Moore said...

continued prayers for your sister & her babies.

Anonymous said...

Andi, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding that article !!
We will graciously accept all good, positive thoughts and prayers for Amy's sister, hubby and babies. Grandma

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you guys!!

Keri said...

Thinking of you all and sending good vibes!

Maribeth said...

Keeping your family in my thoughts. I hope this provides the miracle your sister and family deserves.

Anonymous said...

sending positive thoughts and support your family's way. ~Heather G