Tuesday, July 01, 2008

More big news

Oh my gosh, oh, my gosh, oh my gosh.... I don't think I can tell you yet, but more excitement to come!

An hour later: okay, I have security clearance now.
So, maybe you already know this, but Jim and I are expecting our second in October.
And my sister Lisa and her husband Ken are expecting their second and third in December.
On Sunday my brother Bill and his wife Jackie got a new puppy. He's a 10 week old black lab named Otis.
On Monday they shared that Otis won't be the only addition to their house. Bill and Jackie are going to be parents: wonderful, strong, loving, funny parents. Fingers crossed for a healthy and smooth pregnancy for them.

Outside of the immediate family, I have 2 cousins who are due in November and January.

Babies everywhere!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, that's a lot of babies in one family. Congrats to everyone!

Kerri said...

Whoa Baby(ies)!

Em said...

Congrats Bill and Jackie!

Anonymous said...

that is soooo exciting!!! congratulations to all :) yipppeee! ~hgh

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of feeling left out but. . .I started it all. I already have my two. ;)