Thursday, May 28, 2009

Monumental day


Let it be known that on this day in history, Henry rolled over!

Henry is home with me today. Teething/illness related screaming got him the boot from school. I'm getting work done and balancing his needs. I wouldn't want to do this every day, but it's not been awful. I did have to officially take an official 1/2 day, but time with the little guy and making sure he's getting all the one on one time that he needs makes it worth it.

He and I were in the living room on the floor just now. His motivator is not me, or the dogs, or any of his toys, or even food (which is saying something for this 23 pounder). He rolled so he could crawl after an envelope.



6 comments:

Christina said...

OMG Amy. He is too cute. I want to SQUEEZE HIM!!! Love this picture. Tell him congrats on the rolling and try not to get into too much trouble now that he is semi-mobile.

--Lindsay-- said...

WOOOOOO! Go Henry! Go Henry!

AmyinMotown said...

LOVE the moobs. Also, Will is 15 months and hasn't cracked 23 lbs yet--do you lactate milkshakes :-)?? He is just adorable and looks like a fun little person to have around.

Steph said...

Yahoo! Way to go Henry. Well now nothing is safe from him. ANd that picture is adorable.

Unknown said...

HOORAY FOR ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Now this is where I have problems with the comparing.. Henry is 10 POUNDS more than Lucy!!

Kerri said...

Way to go, Henry! He's quite a little cutie!