5 reasons to be glad about the opportunity to work from home:*
- unless I have meetings, I won't need to even consider nylons.
- not needing to use a public restroom
- I won't have to worry about the public coming into the office while I'm pumping breast milk.
- I won't have to worry about the window washers descending while I'm pumping breast milk **
- during lunch hours: walking dogs around the block, weeding garden, starting dinner, grocery shopping, laundry, newspaper on the front porch***....
*trying to be optimistic about this
** this happened when Willa was a baby
*** when it's not, you know, 2 degrees outside