Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Getting on my nerves

In the continued quest to figure out why, at random times, my limbs feel like someone slammed a large and heavy dumpster onto them (a dumpster with a lot of sharp edges)... on Monday, I'll go to a neurologist who will put small needles under my skin and send little electric shocks into me. And I'll pay him to do this. Hm...
I hope this will bring some answers, I'm not sure that the vitamin D is making it better. Maybe I need more time with the D?
I'll tell you that this is something that isn't bothering me every day, and when it does it isn't constant. But at it's peak it's more than unpleasant.
Please join me in crossing fingers. Thanks, dudes.

4 comments:

Em said...

Crossing fingers and sending you lots of prayers, Amy!

Christina said...

You're in my thoughts. Please keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

EMG? I've had several of these.. I hope this gives you an answer! ~B

Anonymous said...

I think you need something a bit more powerful than the crossing of fingers, no offense of course.
Will be sending prayers. Keep us posted.