Monday, November 12, 2007

A-okay, with D-okay to follow shortly.

A neurologist in Grand Rapids called me unremarkable today. And that's a good thing. An EMG tells us that my nerves and muscles are normal. *Big sigh of relief* Still working on getting my vitamin D levels up to that of normal folks, and hopefully by then I'll be pain free.
The shock and needle thing was weird. I laid on a table watching my hand spasm as small currents of electricity went though my arm. Curious to see my finger move without me telling them to.
Jim wanted to come along to watch his wife become a science experiment, but alas, Labor Law class reading was making demands.

Some responses to recent comments:
Amanda, I picked up my orange tree at Flowerland about 2 years ago. It's only about 2 feet tall. If you have a sunny spot, it's a fun thing to watch grow.

Christina, Jim and I drink a lot of hot tea in the winter. We have about 9 or 10 boxes of tea open, to help deal with the clutter, we bought a shallow basket and store the tea boxes in the basket. Thusly our tea basket was born.

B~, Willa talks. Looking forward to a conversation between her and Rosalie next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, EMG are damn cool. Not so cool when you get all misty and crap and almost faint (I blame Mom) but still cool none the less..
Still don't believe you, just call me 'Doubting Thomas'
~B

Beth said...

That's great!!