Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain outside, dry inside

We haven't pushed night time potty training with Willa. We kind of figured she was doing great during the day, and her life changed a lot with Henry's arrival, so why stress her out about this? Last night after her bath, she went to her PJs drawer and noted aloud "oops. There are no diapers here anymore. I guess I'll wear underpants."

And she woke up dry this morning. I can't stop dancing in my seat as I type that.

The kids had their well child check ups last week, and I didn't record the stats here.
Henry (at 7.5 months): 28.5" and 23.1#
Willa (at 3 years, 2 months)39" and 34.8#

*Thanks to my editor dad for calling to remind me Willa is 3, not 2 as was previously typed here.

2 comments:

heather g h said...

yippeeee yahoo Willa

Shana said...

Oh my goodness! Great job Willa!