Friday, June 08, 2007

couch and chair - they're here!

I tried to be sneaky and publish a draft I had written on Wednesday as Thursday's entry. I guess you can't do that, and Blogger keeps me honest.

The couch and chair arrived. They are comfortable and look great against the newly painted walls. I've never been much of a decorative pillow girl, but I'm pretty happy with our fabric choice and how well it goes with the green wall. Yay! To celebrate, we watched some tv in bed last night... old habits die hard, I guess.

Our living room feels smaller. The "chi" in the room is off for me, and I feel like we're going to be moving the furniture until it feels more balanced.

I have to keep reminding my worried about jam/black bean/blueberry hued hand prints on the new furniture part of myself that this fabric is supposed to be Willa proof. I hope she doesn't prove the furniture industry wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just got a new loveseat and couch, Rose and spaghettio's did NOT stain it.. have faith!