Friday, December 28, 2007

It snowed.

We took some nephews tubing. Jim and I opted for man to man instead of zone, and my "man" went down the hill exactly one time. Thank you, kind ticket girl, for the refund.
Then we decorated Christmas cookies.
Then they went home.
And we took Willa to the school down the street to enjoy their nice sized sledding hill.
Then we built a giant snowman. And a Willa sized one too.
Photos will be up when we're not glued to the bed, a little sore and very, very tired.

I think having a child might turn me into one who doesn't hate winter. As much.

2 comments:

Em said...

I think it HAS turned to you into one who doesn't hate it as much. I can tell :o)

And I love it too, this year. Not sure why, but I do.

Amanda said...

Not me yet, STILL too cold... maybe next year.

Can't wait to see the pictures!