Wednesday, March 07, 2007

baby allergies?

I've got some research to do.

Willa has had a cold for 5 weeks. Today I took her to the doctor. He think she may also have allergies. All fingers are pointing to Greta and Arlo, but it could be dust in which case all fingers are pointing to the carpet, and my lack of desire to dust frequently.

The doctor was very comfortable perscribing allergy medication for her. I don't know anything about long term affects on kids who take this daily for a long time, and I'm going to have to look.

My fingers are still crossed that it's just a nasty cold with no place else to go. In the meantime, we'll be trying Claritin and see if we can't rule anything out. Here's hoping the medicine does nothing within a week, a cold clears up and we're all good.

No comments: