Friday, March 09, 2007

Party like you're (almost) 3!

Tonight we're going to visit my tribe on the east coast (of MI).
MaKenna has decided we're going to have a party. Except she kept saying on the phone "have a potty" so I thought my sister had to take her to the bathroom. Until she said, "get our hair wet and take our shirts off." I hope that doesn't send Child Protective Services to Lisa and Ken's house.
A some time MaKenna decided that you can't wear shirts or have a dry head to have a party. Does that happen in one of the Disney movies? She's addicted to Peter Pan, but I think Wendy keeps her clothes on. Cinderella too... Has Sleeping Beauty been on "Girls gone Wild?" OH! Maybe it's Ariel - I hope MaKenna doesn't want us to wear a shell bra and swim this weekend. Brrr...
Willa and I went to the party store yesterday to buy party hats. I hope those distract MaKenna enough so that we can all stayed fully clothed. And dry.
I'm sure a photo of our rockin' party will follow within the next few days.

No comments: