Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't hate us because we're beautiful...

If we didn't have a digital camera, we'd probably miss a lot of good shots. Here are some out-takes, too funny to immediately delete:





Aren't we pretty?
In other news, Willa's daycare incident report: "Willa was sitting on the floor next to a friend. Her friend leaned over and bit her arm. Willa cried." She's fine - no broken skin. I'm just imagining the shock on her face when a "friend" bit her.
Also, happy birthday to my mom! Hope you enjoy your gift.


3 comments:

Em said...

Haha!! I love the one with MacKenna (right?) pouting with the cake! HA! Oh and the one where you are eating her arm! Those are fun pics...and look at those eyelashes in the first picture. Jealous!

apt said...

Willa was feeding Jim and I cake. I look like a baby bird. And like I'm going to eat her arm.
My sister calls MaKenna bugs, see her comments in the last post for a cute story on the 3 year old mind.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry you'll have plenty of cute stories to share...
I love monkey's sad i'm tired this family is crazy face.