Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Roll Call, please

I've been using this space to chronicle the day-to-day happenings of our family, the growth and development of our child, and share some thoughts and photos for just over 7 months now. We're waiting for the blog to start crawling any day now.

We'll be travelling away from computers for the next several days, and I'll be doing some thinking about what I put here and why, and if I want to open this up to the evils of coperate america and earn money by selling ad space here.

In the meantime, do me a favor, if you're reading this, would you just let me know by leaving a comment. You can be anonymous, you can just type "here." Even if you read this entry weeks or months after today, please let me know.

Coming next week:
the photo of my dad and his granddaughters
the latest on project living room
recap from mini-vacation

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading you, it makes me feel connected even though your hundreds of miles away. =) Bri

Anonymous said...

I already told you that I love it!!I also know that it has to be hard to keep up.-JZ

Em said...

You know I am here :o)

Anonymous said...

Here!

Anonymous said...

Here!

Anonymous said...

Yes I"m in your circus...
bugs

Anonymous said...

Present !!!!!!

Beth said...

hi :-)

Anonymous said...

always here,today and forever,
jt->apt

Jana said...

I got here via your comment at sweet juniper...months later. But I'll roll call anyway.